So you’re at work, and your boss is trying to teach you how to use Microsoft Office. Or you find yourself sitting at the kiddie table at family reunions. Or you drink two beers and wake up with a terrible hangover. At one point, we have all put our heads down and repeated the famous words of Robert Murtaugh “I’m too old for this shit.”
Here’s some shit that we think we’re way too old for.
1. Crashing on couches.
2. Staying in hostels.
3. Sticking out a bad book.
4. Friendships you’ve grown out of but keep just because of the history.
5. MySpace: the reboot.
6. The One Direction concert movie (…in public.)
8. Eating Taco Bell.
9. Not knowing the correct way to blow dry your hair.
10. Sleeping through the alarm (again).
11. Still having no sense of direction.
12. Lipsmackers bubblegum lip gloss
13. Jamming out to Taylor Swift
14. Still fitting/wearing/owning clothes from high school, and yes… even middle school
15. Being offered the kids menu/ordering from the kids menu
16. Living off of microwavable food
17. Seventeen magazine.
18. The Spice Girls’ “Wannabe” happening over 17 years ago.
19. Still seeing your childhood pediatrician, not for your little sibling but for YOU.
20. Still being unable to do your taxes without your father’s help.
What are some things you’re too old for? Tweet us at @LitDarling and tell us!
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)