It’s the beginning of the new year, you’re scouring your bookshelves and hitting the “no longer a best-seller” clearance sale at your local book store and suddenly you look down and your pile of books by your bed is enormous. If you’re as avid readers as we are, you likely will finish them, but it also means that instead of diminishing, that stack will only grow throughout the year. Therefore, we decided to kick off the new year by documenting our own “to be read” book piles. For one, nothing gives you more insight into someone than the book they pick up in their spare time. Secondly we instigated a strict “no shame” rule before polling our writers for their piles. We range from history to how-to’s, Young Adult to sci-fi tomes, romance to classics, along with a few surprising (and unsurprising repeats) amidst the group.
So take a peek at the inner library stacks of Literally, Darling writers, get some book recommendations out of it, and mostly importantly—share the love and tweet us your own #TBRpiles!
Kelsey & Cat
Tweet us your #TBRpile photos @litdarling
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)