In case you haven’t noticed, LD is in a constant state of growth. Every day we try to get a little more polished, bring you another new perspective, and expand our audience farther and farther across the globe. But to keep pace with all this change, we need some help, and that’s where you come in: We need writers.
We have a fantastic staff and hordes of guest writers, but we took stock and realized we need to beef up a few sections:
So if you love to write about any of these topics and would be interested in joining us, send us the following:
- A brief intro of who you are and what makes you interesting
- What section you’d like to write about and three article ideas
- One ready-to-print article in your section of choice
- A link to other writing samples (you don’t need a lot)
- Your favorite GIF
And in case you’re wondering what you’re signing up for, here’s what we require of our writers:
- Since we are for and by twenty-somethings, you need to be between 20 and 30 (boys and girls welcome).
- There is an option to be a part-time or full time writer, part being two articles a month, full three to four (if you can’t commit to this load, please only send us a guest article!).
- You must be willing to share LD articles across social media. We also do all our planning in a super secret Facebook group, so a FB account is necessary.
- Being comfortable with the fickle beast that is WordPress.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
As for WHY you should writer for LD, well, we happen to have a handy list for you right here.
Now that we’ve piqued your interest, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 10, 2014.
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)