When you’re ready to switch up your summer playlist for something a little more wordy, look no further than these convenient audiobook titles, as fresh for this summer as the produce at your local farmer’s market. They’re the perfect soundtrack to your long summer road trips, and fit way more easily as files on your phone than as tomes crammed in your tote.
A work of modern fiction, this is a tale of family secrets and female friendships, all set in the idyllic summer retreat, Nantucket.
Anything by Sarah Dessen will be a great summer read, but this is the one you probably haven’t read yet. Get some fries and settle in for a nice break from your own drama and dive into someone else’s.
This much-anticipated, adult-ified installment of the beloved “Princess Diaries” series will be sure to kick off some excellent nostalgia, and is a world perfect for disappearing into during long lazy summer days.
It’s a perfect beach read. Dealing with life and love it might be best to have your hands free to dry your eyes while you listen, get a tan, and pretend that you are on a riverboat down the Loire.
Authored by the iconic host of both “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette,” this book is rooted in romance and ready to be heard.
We can’t wait to finish this story and have our hearts broken in that way that is uniquely Rowell’s.
What better way to hear to a master storyteller share his life journey than by escaping and listening to him go. Get all the nuances in the story by listening to this epic on audiobook.
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)