Your mom reminding you to cover your head, losing a beloved mitten in the snow, the long tail of a a knit scarf trailing behind you—winter accessories have played a role in cold weather fun since childhood days. In the winter months, accessories aren’t just about style, they’re a survival staple. That doesn’t mean winter treks to the bus stop don’t have to be dreary. Warm up simple sweaters with these unique handmade items from Etsy.
1. Infinity Scarf With Button, $32.90
A pretty pattern and a bold button accentuate this cozy infinity scarf.
2. Convertible Alpaca Mittens, $42.45
The cuteness of mittness paired with the practicality of gloves makes these the ultimate cozy accessory.
3. Slouchy Beanie, $35.00
Its simple oatmeal hue and puffy pompom make this beanie the perfect versatile winter staple.
4. Heart Pattern Mittens, $30.00
The playful pattern of these cute mittens will take you back to the fun of early snow days
5. Purple Infinity Scarf, $59.00
Combat the grey chill of winter with the warm hues and rich texture of this infinity scarf.
6. Striped Wool Hat, $35.00
Summer sunsets might be long off, but in the meantime you can channel the warmth of August with this pretty-hued hat.
7. Recycled Sweater Mittens, $30.00
Fashioned from repurposed sweaters, these unique fleece-lined mittens are fashionable and functional.
8. Carnival Scarf, $40.00
With fun fringe and bold textures, this scarf is a work of art.
9. Chunky Gloves, $36.00
This Etsy shop is full of cute classics like these bright red mittens.
10. Pom Pom Beanie, $40.00
Stay warm in this scene-stealing beanie featuring rich colors and dynamic accents
11. Bohemian Fringe Scarf, $45.00
Carefree fringe brightens up winter whites.
12. Slouchy Beanie $35.00
This casual beanie is ideal for banishing the winter chill.
13. Boho Knit Scarf, $30.00
Nothing like geometric prints to combat the monotony of the cold months.
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)