Any girl can afford beautiful, long, thick, and fluffy eyelashes. The secret of a bright and expressive look lies not in genetics or the use of expensive decorative cosmetics. It is enough to contact a beauty salon for eyelash extensions: the masters will offer mink, sable, or silk lashes. The most popular choice for beauties is mink lashes. And we are not talking about real animal fur. For the manufacture of artificial eyelashes, synthetic hypoallergenic material is used. Check Paris Eyelash Academy for professional tips and advice.
Let’s find out what else you need to know about mink lashes.
The main features of mink extensions
Mink eyelashes were so named because they are very similar in appearance to mink hair. Mink extensions are a very popular among women. Its main features are as follows:
- During the manufacture of mink lashes, special components are added to the main ingredient, which create a matte effect.
- Such materials are distinguished by a significant period of wear, it is not afraid of water ingress, temperature changes.
- These hairs are thicker than other types, so girls who have their own thick eyelashes can afford this extension.
- Their main difference is a deep black color.
- It is not recommended to carry out such an extension for girls who have thin and weak eyelashes, since under the heavy weight of the mink lashes their own hairs will be subjected to serious stress and can quickly fall out.
What is the difference between mink and 3D mink lashes?
What are 3D mink lashes and how are they different from regular mink lashes?
3D effect mink lashes are made from fan lashes with 3D volume. One bundle consists of 3 light fibers. When using the term “regular” mink lashes, stylists most often mean classic extensions, which are made by attaching only one additional 0.03-0.1 mm fiber to one natural lash. Using 3D lashes, you can create a more expressive image.
How long do mink lashes last?
Mink lashes are made from a synthetic material (polybutylene terephthalate) that was invented for use in the textile industry. It is a flexible material that holds its shape very well, making it ideal for eyelash extensions. High quality synthetic mink fibers are non-irritating and safe for use around the eyes. This material is the most convenient for making eyelashes, as it is extremely elastic, light and soft.
So, as a rule, mink lashes look amazing for 6 weeks and even after that time they retain the perfect curl and deep black color unlike other types of lashes.
What are the best mink individual lashes?
An ideal mink eyelashes are those which have the following parameters:
- Length: 1-1.8 cm.
- Thickness: 0.07-0.25 mm. The thinner the eyelash, the more natural it looks, which means the higher the price of the material and the cost of extension.
- Bend: the most popular types are B (slight twist of the eyelash) and J (virtually straight cilia with a slight bend), but there are C, CC and D with strong twists.
Mink lashes pack from the Quality Beauty Store is considered one of the highest quality mink eyelash extension kits on the market.
The Loventure Mink Lash Kit has everything you need for your lash extension routine, including lash glue, remover, primer and all application tools. This mink individual lashes kit comes with four trays of genuine mink lashes and is available in Classic and Volume varieties. All of the items in the package are of excellent quality and have been thoroughly tested by eyelash extension experts.
So choose top-notch providers to get the highest quality result. Good luck, beauties!
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)