Fashion can be more than just aesthetics. Because nowadays, the function also comes into play with style. It’s not only necessary for clothing pieces or fashion accessories to be pretty and stylish. It also matters that it serves the wearer well. And one example of this is chakra jewelry. This type of accessory is growing popular today because it has numerous benefits and can be very fashionable and stylish at the same time.
But before delving into chakra jewelry, let’s define what chakra is first.
What Is Chakra?
Chakra is an ancient Sanskrit word that means wheel or disk. It mainly refers to the energy centers in your body that begin at your perineum and extend to your head. According to ancient beliefs, there are about 114 different chakras in one’s body, but the most important ones are the seven located on your upper body.
Here are the seven main chakras:
- Root chakra (Muladhara): represented by the color red, it is located at the base of your spine or the perineum. This is believed to be responsible for the main foundation of a person or their core.
- Sacral chakra (Svadhistana): represented by the color orange, it is located just below your navel. This chakra covers aspects of how you relate and connect with other people.
- Solar chakra (Manipura): represented by the color yellow, it is located in your stomach area. This focuses on a person’s self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Heart chakra (Anahata): represented by the color green, it is located at the center of your chest, near your heart. This chakra focuses on your ability to show and express love and compassion.
- Throat chakra (Vishuddha): represented by the color blue, it is located in your throat. This chakra relates to communication abilities.
- Third Eye chakra (Ajna): represented by the color indigo, it is located between your eyes. This is believed to help you focus better.
- Crown chakra (Sahasrara): represented by the color purple, it is located at the top of your head. This is believed to be the most spiritual chakra. It focuses on one’s awareness and intelligence.
As you’ve read above, there are colors associated with these main chakras. This color becomes the basis of gemstones for chakra jewelry such as crystal bracelets.
Chakra Jewelry As A Fashion Piece
Suppose you’re looking for accessories to help elevate your style while allowing you to gain benefits essential for your well-being. In that case, you’ve come to the right place. This article lists down the many reasons and benefits why chakra jewelry should be your new statement fashion piece.
It Can Enhance Your Sense Of Security And Stability
Chakra bracelets with black onyx, red jasper, garnet, or hematite are associated with helping balance the root chakra. And when worn, it can give the wearer the feeling of stability and security.
This can be ideal for those who feel shaken by recent traumatic events in their life. They need something solid to cling to, and a chakra bracelet can help them achieve this.
It Can Help Elevate Sexuality And Creativity
Chakra jewelry enhances the sacral chakra with gemstones such as moonstone, amber, sunstone, carnelian, and amethyst. It can give the wearer enhanced sexuality and the ability to express emotions more freely. More so, it helps express art even more creatively.
Often, this chakra can be blocked by worry, confusion, and stress. And with the help of specific gemstones, you can unblock them.
It Can Boost Confidence And Self-esteem
Tiger’s eye, yellow topaz, and citrine are among the best gemstones to help you achieve a sense of control in your life and boost your confidence, enough to make you feel that you can conquer any challenges thrown in your direction. This is because such gemstones can help detox and flush away negativity that could be holding you back.
It Can Help You Become More Compassionate
When used as jewelry, jade and rose quartz can help balance your heart chakra and help increase your ability to give love and show compassion. Many couples with a challenging situation in their relationship opt to wear this kind of chakra jewelry to help them sort out their relationship woes and reignite the relationship’s spark.
It Can Enhance Your Communication With Others
If you’re having difficulty expressing yourself through words that people often misinterpret what you mean, you may wear a chakra bracelet with blue calcite and aquamarine. These gemstones can help enhance your throat chakra and give you more clarity in speaking your thoughts to others, which could be beneficial, especially if you’re a leader handling several people.
Gives You A Stronger Gut Instinct
Does it worry you that your intuition is sometimes wrong, and it often causes you trouble with your decision-making? Chakra jewelry adorned with lapis lazuli, clear quartz, and turquoise can help enhance your third eye chakra responsible for your gut instinct. It could help guide you with your decisions and save you errors for the most part.
Can Help You Connect Spiritually
Perhaps you wonder about your purpose in life and often wonder about the value of your existence. It’s common for someone to feel lost amidst this mundane world you live in and do repetitive tasks most of the time. You may feel like a robot churning functions at home, at work, and even doing things one is passionate about. When you think this way, your crown chakra might be blocked by negative energies, and chakra jewelry with white agate, amethyst, and clear quartz can unblock it so you may feel centered and aligned.
Your crown chakra must be balanced, as this could help you balance the rest of the main chakras of your body.
Wearing fashionable jewelry pieces that can give you impressive benefits makes one achieve multiple targets. Keeping oneself stylish and also mentally, emotionally, and spiritually balanced. Who could ask for more?
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)