Secret Santa exchanges always liven up a party, whether its with your friends, family or co-workers. Gifting is a part of what makes the holidays jolly and tiny trinkets and fun fancies are an inexpensive way to share in the spirit without breaking the bank. Cute stocking stuffers have always been a simple thrill. Use this gift list to guide your holidays shopping.
1. Initial Mug, $13.00
A folksy font and darling details makes this cute mug a sweet sentiment.
2. Ceramic Trinket Tray, $12.00
This cute kitty is the perfect place to display all of your rings and things.
3. Pacifica Mini Hand Cream Duo, $12.00
Cute packaging and luxurious scents make for the perfect gift.
4. Printed Tin Candle, $10.00
Candles are a classic gift, and for a reason. This playful print is sure to light up any tabletop or desk space.
5. Why You’re My Bestie Book, $12.00
Fill out this fun book for a sweet, personal present.
6. Assorted Pencils, $12.00
A sweet and simple stocking stuffer sure to inspire.
7. ‘Cold Hands’ Thermal Travel Mug, $18.00
Pretty and practical, doesn’t get any better than this.
8. Marc Jacobs Daisy Mini Duo, $18.00
This set contains a pairing of the original floral, feminine scent and it’s more playful counterpart.
9. Slippers, $14.99
During the winter months, soft socks and slippers are a welcome practicality.
10. Tarte Lash Essentials, $20.00
Give this dazzling duo to the lash-lover in your life.
11. Fair Isle Convertible Gloves, $9.90
Cute and cozy, and in a classic print, these convertible gloves have it all.
12. Burt’s Bees Tint ‘n Shine, $9.99
The cold winter air makes moisturizing crucial, pretty lips balms are a must.
13. Minimergency Kit, $16.95
This cute kit is full of all the crisis-curing essentials.
14. Journal $9.95
Spark creativity with this whimsical journal.
What did you get from your Secret Santa this year? Tweet us @litdarling!
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)