As the din of winter slowly dwindles, you and your style are likely eager for a bright boost. Be it to combat the continuum of remaining dreary days or to accompany those first few welcome rays, now is the perfect time to pile on the patterns. Try experimenting with creative prints as a fun deviation from the monotony of basic florals, stripes, and polka dots. From cute clouds to cool cacti, there’s a print for every woman and every wardrobe.
1. Chapeau Top, $44.99
These chic chapeaus take a basic blouse beyond blah.
2. Rainbow Clouds Short Sleeve Shirt, $100
This cute and simple top is perfect paired with basic blues.
3. Bows Cropped Shirt, $29.90
Saturday morning cartoons get a grownup makeover in this work-appropriate top.
4. Navy Paris Blouse, $34.99
The dreamy doodles on this blouse capture the whimsical charm of Paris streets. Finished with a darling bow and ruffled shoulders, this top will become your newest go-to.
5. Cropped Animal Shirt, $29.90
Enchanting flora and fauna make a basic shirt a work of art.
6. Village Printed Midi Skirt, $78.99
It takes a village to spice up a simple skirt, and this one does the trick.
7. Boston Terrier Print Sweater, $9.99
Nothing better to keep you warm than a sweater covered in cute dogs.
8. Crystal V-Neck Romper, $154.00
Cool crystals against a pretty black backdrop make this romper sweet and edgy.
Cute cats and a quirky collar complete this purrfect blouse.
10. Blouse With Stand Up Collar, $17.99
Try this top covered in tiny dancers.
11. Cactus Printed Blouse, $39.90
Potted plants are anything but basic black.
12. Bird Blouse, $49.99
This blouse is ideal for everything from brunch to birdwatching.
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)